Product Review Policies and Procedures
Thank you for your interest in having Wellness Muslimah review your products!
My goal is to share healthy, high-quality products and services that can both benefit my readers and support small Muslimah businesses. I’m selective in the products/services I agree to review, because I believe in promoting only what I myself would use and only what I think could truly benefit my readers.
Continue reading to learn the policies and procedures I follow in my product reviews, in shaa Allah.
Payments and Costs
- I do not charge or accept payment from companies to review products or services.
- Shipping costs or other associated fees are the responsibility of the company providing the item for review. I will not incur any shipping or related costs for product reviews.
Accepting or Denying Requests
- I only review products that match my values and philosophy. I reserve the right to decline a review request if I don’t think it is in line with my brand.
- It is preferred that the items to be reviewed be the actual product, rather than a sample size. This is to ensure I get the full experience of the product and can give an accurate assessment to my readers.
- The company agrees that the products being reviewed will not be returned.
- If there is an issue with the product I receive and it needs to be sent back to the supplier to be fixed, the company is responsible for paying those shipping charges.
- All reviews will be written with absolute honesty and integrity, and will reflect the opinions of Wellness Muslimah.
- I will post the review within 30 days of receiving the product. If there is a delay due to unforeseen circumstances, I will notify the company immediately via email.
- Reviews will be shared on the Wellness Muslimah website (WellnessMuslimah.com) as well as all of Wellness Muslimah’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Full company information, including contact information, website, and social media accounts, will be included in the review post.
- I will provide a professional disclosure on each review post. My main goal is to remain open, honest, and transparent with my readers.
- If I receive a product that is broken, malfunctioning, or that I don’t feel I can write a “positive” review on, I will notify the company before posting the review and allow the time necessary to fix or replace the product, or release Wellness Muslimah from the responsibility of posting a review. If the company does not reply to my request within 7 days, I will post the review according to my opinion and experience with that product.
If you are interested in having your product reviewed on Wellness Muslimah, please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the “contact” tab at the top of the website.
I will respond to any product review requests within 7-10 days.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jazak Allah khair!